1. General information
These conditions regulate the permitted use of the page with URL https://porelclima.es that the Fundación Ecología y Desarrollo (hereinafter ECODES), with registered office at Plaza San Bruno, Nº 9, 50001 Zaragoza, with NIF DG50503523 makes available to Internet users.
The following channels are available for users to address their requests, questions and complaints:
Plaza San Bruno, Nº 9, 50001 Zaragoza, with CIF G50503523 and contact details:
firstname.lastname@example.org (ECODES contact email).
email@example.com (contact email of the ECODES project COMUNIDAD #PORELCIMA).
2. The intellectual property rights of the porelclima.es website, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the different elements contained therein are owned by ECODES, which has exclusive rights to exploit them in any way and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
3. These general conditions regulate the access and use of the porelclima.es site (hereinafter “the Web”) that ECODES places at the disposal of Internet users free of charge. Access to the site implies unreserved acceptance of them. The use of certain services offered on this site shall also be governed by the specific conditions set out in each case, which shall be understood to be accepted by the mere use of such services.
4. Viewing, printing and partial downloading of the content of the website is authorised only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
4.1. It must be compatible with the purposes of the Web.
4.2. That it is carried out with the sole purpose of obtaining the information contained therein for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
4.3. That none of the contents related to the website are modified in any way.
4.4. That no graphic, icon or image available on the Web is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
5. ECODES reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on the website, to the configuration and presentation of the website and to the conditions of access.
6. ECODES does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the website or its content, nor that it is up to date. ECODES will carry out, provided that there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to carry out, and as soon as it becomes aware of the errors, disconnections or lack of updating of the content, all those tasks aimed at correcting the errors, re-establishing communication and updating the content.
7. Both access to the website and any unauthorised use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. ECODES shall not be liable for any consequence or damage that may arise from such access or use. ECODES is not responsible for any security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
(i) the presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the website;
(ii) a browser malfunction;
(iii) of the use of non-updated versions of the same.
8. ECODES assumes no liability whatsoever for the contents linked from the Web, provided that they are not related to the same, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the same that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), in the user’s documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
9. ECODES is the owner of the industrial and intellectual property rights relating to its products, services, logos, images, videos, texts,? With regard to quotations of third party products and services, ECODES recognises the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights in favour of their owners, and their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility of ECODES over them, nor any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by ECODES, unless this is expressly stated.
10. The unauthorised use of the information contained on the website, its resale, as well as any breach of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of ECODES, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
11. All third party links to the Website must be to its home page, and “deep links”, “framing” and any other use of the contents of the Website for the benefit of unauthorised third parties are expressly prohibited.
12. ECODES and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile for any dispute that may arise from access to or use of the Website. In the event that the user’s address is outside Spain, ECODES and the user agree to submit to the courts and tribunals of the city of Zaragoza (Spain), expressly waiving any other jurisdiction.